Monday, January 20, 2014

GRAB BARS FOR BATH MSer'S DELIGHT

I was doing to rhyme the title of this post, but I'm all brained out.

The day may come for us as we age or if we become disabled, like with multiple sclerosis, when we need to hit the bars. Well, grab a few bars anyway. You'll notice three in my bath. Four if you count that little one far left at back. I still think that is just to keep shampoo bottles from falling.

Yes, this was how it was when I moved in. The tub is cut so low it is actually a shower. I still need my bench to sit on.

One must get creative, but I say the more grab bars--the merrier.

1 comments:

Kim @ Stuff could... said...

I was doing to rhyme the title of this post, but I'm all brained out.

The day may come for us as we age or if we become disabled, like with multiple sclerosis, when we need to hit the bars. Well, grab a few bars anyway. You'll notice three in my bath. Four if you count that little one far left at back. I still think that is just to keep shampoo bottles from falling.

Yes, this was how it was when I moved in. The tub is cut so low it is actually a shower. I still need my bench to sit on.

One must get creative, but I say the more grab bars--the merrier.

Stumble Upon Toolbar
 
Outpost