Thursday, June 12, 2014

MS BRACELET STARTS CONVERSATIONS


"She has such beautiful hands," Dottie, Aunt Violet's friend said as she stroked my 12 year-old fingers. Somehow in my chubby body, my fingers have remained long and thin.

Now why couldn't the rest of me followed suit? Ah, life!

Photo is of a "new" MS rubber (I think) bracelett. Since "MS Awareness month is winding down (and plans for my wedding are gearing UP) ---here is my on line contribution.

In fact, when wearing the first red "HOPE" ones n the early 1990s, they did open some conversations about MS.
http://madestrong.org/products/made-strong-t-shirt-1

1 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...


"She has such beautiful hands," Dottie, Aunt Violet's friend said as she stroked my 12 year-old fingers. Somehow in my chubby body, my fingers have remained long and thin.

Now why couldn't the rest of me followed suit? Ah, life!

Photo is of a "new" MS rubber (I think) bracelett. Since "MS Awareness month is winding down (and plans for my wedding are gearing UP) ---here is my on line contribution.

In fact, when wearing the first red "HOPE" ones n the early 1990s, they did open some conversations about MS.
http://madestrong.org/products/made-strong-t-shirt-1

Stumble Upon Toolbar
 
Outpost